You can take action to ensure that all children have access to high-quality pre-k in Pennsylvania. Across the state, individuals and organizations are raising awareness for the campaign vision, hosting outreach events, attending public forums, and more.
What you can do right now:
How you or your organization can help the campaign:
- Download the Pre-K for PA advocacy toolkit to take local action.
- Open up your home or office for a Pre-K for PA presentation.
- Volunteer and/or join a location action team.
- Ask your school board to pass a pre-k resolution or for your superintendent to sign on to Supers for Pre-K.
- Volunteer locally with Pre-K for PA. To volunteer, contact your regional campaign office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.